Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving!

We all love Thanksgiving!
Working in the entertainment industry opens a rare view into other people's lives.
During this time of thanks, I find it especially important to look at all of the people that have touched my life through Peak Models & Talent. Between the models, clients, casting directors, fit clients, producers, and photographers, we are in contact with so many people that make it happen on a daily basis.
I am thankful for the work that we do - I am thankful that I get to see people buying cars, supporting their families, or just making some extra side cash - whatever it is, I am so proud to be part of the financial solution in the industry. I know that modeling is a competitive industry, and it is not everyone that gets booked. I also know that for every no there are 100 yes we want to book! So if you are just getting started, or just feeling like it is not your day, remember, castings are part of the process, and if you are persistent, you will book.
Thank you for what you do, thank you for showing up to your castings, thank you for booking the jobs, thank you for sending in your vouchers, and thank you for being part of an agency that is committed to seeing more people working....
Happy Thanksgiving!
Natasha Duswalt
Peak Models & Talent
Please leave comments on the blog - we love your responses!

We love your comments and feedback! To post a comment, please go to http://peakmodelsandtalent.blogspot.comwww.peakmodels.com

3 comments:

Gianna Simone said...

Happy Thanksgiving to You Taylor and Emily!
Thank YOU so much for being an amazing agency, that I am so humble and grateful to be a part of. LOVE you guys!

Gianna

Gianna Simone said...

Happy Thanksgiving to You Taylor and Emily!
Thank YOU so much for being an amazing agency, that I am so humble and grateful to be a part of. LOVE you guys!

Gianna

Gianna Simone said...

Happy Thanksgiving to You Taylor and Emily!
Thank YOU so much for being an amazing agency, that I am so humble and grateful to be a part of. LOVE you guys!

Gianna