Wednesday, December 15, 2010

THANK YOU - THANK YOU!

I know you guys are all running around like crazy this month! Many of you are going out of town to see family, and some of you just returned from Thanksgiving celebrations as well.
With everyone being so busy, I wanted to take a moment to let you know that I am grateful for all of you. I know you are not staring at our photos all day, but we are staring at yours. Every day I see your smiling faces reflecting back at me while I am submitting , emailing your photos, or just frantically trying to find someone to fill a last minute booking.
Taylor, Emily and Will are also staring at all of you daily, so from our point of view, we feel like we are with you daily.
Over the years I have seen models buy homes, new cars, graduate, get married, have babies, and I have even seen one model pass away way too soon. The experience of running a modeling agency has given me a unique insight into the lives of people living their passions.
I am proud of what Peak Models & Talent stands for in the fashion and entertainment industry, and I am proud of the people we represent.
There is no greater compliment than when I get a call or an email from someone saying that they have heard great feedback about Peak Models & Talent and the people we represent.
Thank you all for representing us with style and grace.
On another note, I want to thank those of you that have sent in goodies to the office.
Taylor , Emily and Will work so very hard, and your visits and holiday treats are truly appreciated. Happy Holidays to everyone!
Thank you again for what you do!
Your Dedicated Agent - Natasha Duswalt
Along with the amazing booking team- Taylor, Emily, and Will

www.peakmodels.com

1 comment:

JeffThisted said...

No Natasha...
Thank you
Thank you for taking the chance on me.
Thank you for having faith in me.
Thank you for representing me.
And thank you for everything that you do!!
Merry Christmas to you and yours
And may 2011 be the best yet
All the best
Jeff Thisted