Sunday, September 5, 2010

YOUNG MODELS

If you are a model that is just starting out in the industry, it is imperative that you find the right resources and information so that you do not get taken advantage of by people that claim to know the business.
As an agent, I see more models come through my door that have been lied to by photographers that just wanted to charge them to take photos. Most of the girls that came in were told that the photos they took were all they needed... NOT TRUE.
The agency is the only one who can tell you what types of photos you actually need.
So, be careful when just starting out, for up to date information find reliable sources on how to break into the industry.
I have can tell you this much, since I have been in the business for as long as I can remember, I would suggest that you check out www.modelingsecretsrevealed.com
This is my answer to all the questions new and pro models have to succeed.
To your prosperity!

www.peakmodels.com

No comments: