Tuesday, March 23, 2010

MODELING PHOTOS GOING TO WORK FOR YOU!!!

Today I was busy picking a list of models for a client booking in New York and Florida, and keep in mind that this was one list of about 20 different model list requests today.
Of course I always try to push for the models that are reliable, professional, easy to work with, and of course beautiful goes without being said.
My biggest concern is that when I send out your photos to clients, I am highly aware of the fact that many of you have not updated your photos in a REALLY long time.
From my perspective, I know how people change,and I actually am hesitant to send the older photos out since I really do not want you to show up looking 5 years older!
The moral of the story is that we need to stay current, so for you that means getting fresh updated photos to the office ASAP!
We are so excited, stay tuned, I will be posting photos and bios on the models that are booking some BIG clients!
For more information on photographers, check out our website...

www.peakmodels.com

No comments: