Sunday, November 1, 2009

Holiday

With the arrival of the Holiday's, I realized that everyone has to figure out how to get their shopping done along with the laundry list of other tasks we need to cover in a day.
My problem is that running a modeling agency leaves me little time to shop! I also realized that for the women I know, nothing sparks up someone's day than a new lipstick, or how about a complete kit for a dramatic new look for your eyes?
And the best part, you can shop online and have the gifts delivered to your home!
As models running from casting to casting, booking to booking, you too probably need a quick way to find cosmetics and not break the bank at the same time. I have found a great little website that sells cosmetics at deep discounts.
Some items are $1.00 !!! Yes that is right, and there are also nail polish sets for between $3.00 to $ 5.00 ! Christmas shopping here I come!
I have personally purchased these products and found that the "Get the Look" sets are really great, especially if you are a model needing a complete look. The set includes three eye shadows, eyeliner, mascara, 1 eyeshadow brush, 2 eyeshadow applicators, a eyeliner sharpener, and for an added bonus you get false eyelashes and the glue!
My other favorite is the 5 pack of lip glosses! Oh and I cannot forget the "French Manicure" set! I LOVE IT!!
I was so excited to see these products at such great prices, I decided to put a link to their website on the www.peakmodels.com website. The funny thing is that I also noticed the same company listed in the Oprah Magazine over the summer as an Oprah pick of " great deals".

So, if you need some great make up for holiday gifts, or you just need to stock your personal kit for photo shoots, check it out! What better way to spend a rainy day! Just click on www.peakmodels.com and go to " resources" you will find the link there!
Happy Shopping!
Natasha Duswalt
www.peakmodels.com



www.peakmodels.com
www.peakmodels.com

No comments: