Thursday, July 16, 2009

FRIENDS, FRIENDS AND MORE FRIENDS!

I use to be the lone rangers and when I would see a asian girl that was my type I would pray that God would make her panty hose rip! Then I had a change of heart being jealous and competitive is not the best way to go in this business. You know the cliche its not about who what you know it's about who you know. I have met girls my type that I first saw as competition but my best ally. When they didn't get the role then they would text me so that I could go there next . She already knew she didn't get it why not her close friend. Be good to everyone, I met a women in her 60's doing extra work on a set 5 years ago and we still text each other and get to know each other on a great friendship level. I have never once asked her to tell me about projects I can submit on or who she is connected to. We just have this great friendship naturally in the course of our relationship she texts me when she see a role for me etc. I get information about great teachers, good photgraphers and great discounts. Many photographers will give you a great deal when you shoot with a friend. And remember, your agent is your friend too, so if you hear of a job, your agent needs to probably feed some kids too, so pass it along, you will reap the benefits down the road.


www.peakmodels.com

No comments: