Wednesday, July 29, 2009

FIT MODELS..PEAK MODELS & TALENT

Fitness and exercise

Ok the dreaded topic fitness and exercise. Let me give you some background I have been there and done that. I have been through the whole I'm going to starve myself skinny, and I have been through every fad diet on this side of the planet. I have torutred myself endlessly and now after many years we have a good relationship. I was a teacher at LA Fitness for Yoga and Aqua Aerobics. I also teach classes at my church as a hobby, before getting involved in the Entertainment business I was going to go into fitness training as a career. I can't stress enough the importance of balance in your relationship with food and exercise. I know run way models at BCBG that have FAINTED on set because they wanted to starve themselves skinny. Do you think they will ever get a call back. There are giirls that won't even eat there lunch thats given to them during shows, you need that energy! EAT! OR I WILL EAT it for you! We are in the business that pays our bills on how we look, but we also have to take care of ourself in a healthy manner. Eat small portions throughout the day, drink alot of water, exercise at least 30 minutes a day, you all know the drill but please don't starve your self. We are FIT MODELS, if you are a RUNWAY models then thats a different story. Girls that were bigger then me booked a fit job that we were both trying to get because she was bigger then me and I was too skinny. What a RUDE awakening. I lost a job because I was too skinny for my comp card. The moral of the story is to stay HEALTHY!



www.peakmodels.com

No comments: