Monday, April 13, 2009

GET A JOB!

Many models have asked what they can do inbetween bookings, we have some expert advice from working models that have been booking for years...
Advice from seasoned model, Alisa Shultz!

Get a job....before I could start anything I had to make sure I could eat...my ego didn't like that but the reality is it grounded me & gave me a goal.
* Modeling requires investing in oneself unless you come from a wealthy family who is willing to support you & your needs to get one started here's my 1st suggestion...get a job.......you must be willing to invest in yourself everything cost $... clothes, hair, make up, testing,pictures printed for yourbook, portfolio, Models bag-shoes,stockings ...well you get the picture!
Guest Blogger Alisa Shultz
www.peakmodels.com



www.peakmodels.com

No comments: