Saturday, January 3, 2009

Maximizing your time!

So here we are starting a new year, planning our success, and adhering to our new years resolutions! I keep having a thought running through my mind that if you are doing the same things the same way you did a year ago, then you will get the same results today. For anything to change, you must change how you do things.
I know many of you have other abilities that you are honing, so I thought I would recommend a book that really has opened my eyes to the way we do things and why.
I guess the main question is are you living now? Are you doing the things you want to do inbetween booking work? Do you actaully know what you want? If you could do something or have something, what would it be if you could have it now?
With this in mind, I have realized especially after surving cancer, that we do not know how long we are here. I also have realized that I do not want to wait do the things that interest me. The real trick here is how to finance your dreams now.
If you are lucky enough to be able to book modeling jobs, then in your down time, you should be lucky enough to enjoy your life.
If any of these ideas interest you, I recommend reading "The Four Hour Work Week" by Tim Ferris. There are countless ideas of how to leverage your time and live now.
I know that anyone that reads this book will be amazed at the information the author offers to anyone willing to make their own rules and live now.

No comments: