Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

With the promomise of a New Year comes the renewed sense of purpose for all of us.
With our country experiencing a correction, we are all affected. The issue here is not what is happening, but how we choose to respond.
We all can focus on the news, or we can focus on what we can do individually and collectively. For myself, I have already survived cancer, so at this point nothing surprises me! :) My challenge is to always find what I can learn from any given situation and apply my abilities to rise above it.
So, with the new year at hand, you all have amazing abilities, and so does your agnecy Peak Models & Talent. Together we can rise above all of the negativity out there and find the health, happiness, and prosperity that we are all aiming to maintain and enrich.
I wish you all the best life has to offer, and remember to stay grateful for what you have!
Cheers~
Natasha Duswalt
Peak Models & Talent

No comments: