Monday, May 12, 2008

E Tools for Success!

Hi Everyone!
Spring has sprung, and so have some amazing tools I am using from my husband Craigs Marketing Strategies for success. With some of the cutting edge information he has passed onto me, I a preparing a marketing strategy that will improve your visibility as a model.
I am looking for 5-10 models to start out with to do a shoot and video shoot that will be used to promote the model and agency at the same time.
This project will take place with a team of people with one common goal, marketing.
Please e amail me if you are interested in taking your career to the next level, and I will let you know when we are shooting. This is not a paid booking, as it will be designed to promote you nationally. The shoot will take about a day, and I will feed you too!
Thanks so much!

No comments: