Monday, March 3, 2008

We want to hear from the models!

As I have mentioned in previous blogs, I will be hosting a seminar for the modeling industy in the very near future. One of the first things I want to do is hear from all of you. What subjects do you feel you need the most help with in your career? Is there one thing that you feel that you need to learn about that would change your level of success? Please tell me your thoughts. I am preparing to have guest speakers and would like to know what you feel is the most important aspects of the business.

Again, if you are interested in attending, please e mail me at natasha@peakmodels.com
I will make sure to get an invitiation to you as soon as we set a date and location.
Can't wait to hear from all of you!!!

Thanks for being available when we call you for castings, it makes our job so much easier!

1 comment:

Melanie Balmos said...

Yes, I'd like to ask questions to increase the chances for bookings.
First are we covering All Dept.'s (ie. Print, Comm. Host?)

If so, I could send ?'s regarding each on an email and let you decide, which are the best to address.

Thank you!
Melanie Balmos